It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2006, 11:54 PM   #1
(male)

Guidoar HB User
Parasites and healing sounds

Hi I'm new here,

I have been ill for 15 years and not really diagnosed. Doctors have diagnosed many illnesses, yet some of them contradicted each other. Chronic fatigue was the only one in consensus.

Then about a year ago another doctor suggested that I take a comprehensive parasites test. I went to a special lab for that and they found that I had 9 different types of parasites, some of them in huge amounts.
The doctor said that there are several antibiotics that can eliminate the parasites, but such treatment is risky since it might lead to an opposite acute situation.

I was desperate and I went to see a homoeopathist who treats patients with parasites. I started treatment and there was improvement for about 3-4 months and then it got suck.

Then one day I got a link from a friend to a website that sells frequency sounds as treatment for many different medical problems ([ REMOVED ]). They had a list of several parasites, 5 of which I had. I ordered all five. I loaded them into my mp3 player and started listening several times a day.

The results were very good. After a week I started to feel much better and had sensations and feelings I did not have for 15-20 years. I realized that I forgot all about feeling good.

A month a go I received the results of a new parasites test I took. 4 parasites are completely gone and the rest have shrunk by 60-80 percent.

I do not know if the sounds really did it or not, but I have read that there are scientific researches in that area and that there are quite positive results.

I feel like I am a new man now.

G.

Last edited by moderator2; 09-04-2006 at 06:59 AM. Reason: posted commercial website(s)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2006, 07:14 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User
Re: Parasites and healing sounds

Hi Guidoar, I am glad you are feeling better. Which parasites were you positive for?

Old 09-04-2006, 08:59 AM   #3
(male)

oceanside HB User

Guidaor,

Wow! That's amazing. Sound actually destroyed the parasites? [ REMOVED ] I am very interested in your cure. Congradualtions.

Oceanside.

Last edited by moderator2; 09-04-2006 at 09:10 AM. Reason: please do not ask members to violate the posting rules

Old 09-04-2006, 10:33 AM   #4
(male)

Guidoar HB User

Hello Again,

Please accept my appology for doing something against the forum rules.
It was not my intention.

[removed]

I hope it is ok with the rules, if not, I am quite sure there are other sites who provide such healing sounds. It does not look like they are exclusive.

My main parasites problem was with Enterobiasis and (flukes) liver & lymph parasites, I had more, but these were the dangerous ones and they are completely gone now.

Good luck,

G.

Last edited by HBMod07; 09-04-2006 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Do not direct users to do their own searches. Please review and follow the posting rules.

Closed Thread