It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2006, 11:47 AM   #1
(female)

nayracer HB User
Question Foot and Leg Pain...HELP

Hi, this is my first time posting here, and I have some questions. I'm hoping someone can help. I have been in pain on and off for about two weeks now, I have some bubbles on my right foot and they seem to be filled with a clear fluid,and terrebly ichy. they dont hurt verry bad untill they "seem" to get infected and hard. The pain starts there; at the bubble. Then the pain starts to travel up my leg all the way to my groin where it hurts so bad it makes it hard to walk. The pain usualy lasts for about two days then the leg pain goes away, and the bubbles get crusty, dry up and go away... Then it starts again in two or three days. I am a very clean person and give myself pedicures once every 3 weeks. I dont understand what this is and I have googled and googled... to no avail. I am half tempted to go to the Emergency room, as I have no Insurance right now.... Please, if anyone knows ANYTHING about my condition, please respond.
Thank you,
Renee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread