It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2006, 11:07 PM   #1
(female)

appleandeve HB User
Exclamation Overloading My Body: How to Soften the Blow of Bad Chemical Karma

I've gone and done so much talking to people and not paying attention to my actions tonight, that at the coffee shop I ended up drinking two sizable lattes, and chain smoking a LOT of Parliament 100's; I have no idea how many- I almost don't want to know. So, all this plus I'm on Adderall (prescription), and I was skinny to start with... plus it's starting to actually get cold later in the evenings here in the South.

So, my question to all of you is this: after doing all of this crap to myself, what's the best way to soften the blow of all the bad chemical karma going on right now? I'm drinking water, but I really can't think of anything else. I don't want to introduce more chemicals in the form of headache medicine or something, and most definitely not in the form of sleeping pills (upper + downer= totally un-kosher)... sleep is really out of the question right now. I'm buzzing from all of this nasty stuff I put in my body. Help!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by appleandeve; 09-28-2006 at 11:08 PM. Reason: spelling error

Old 09-29-2006, 07:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: Overloading My Body: How to Soften the Blow of Bad Chemical Karma

you are probably doing the best possible thing already by drinking water.thats about the only thing you really CAN do to rid your body of any sort of crappy stuff.lots of water,peeing and time,thats pretty much it.just try and actually THINK about things before you actually do them next time.we should all pay much more attention to the things we put in our bodies,but we don't always really think about them,we just kind of automatically do them out of habit.FB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-29-2006, 03:39 PM   #3
(female)

ravadelia HB User

There would seem to be nothing else you can do at this time,just let nature take it's course until you get over your "buzz". You have just learned a valuable lesson !! Experience is truly the best teacher.

Old 09-30-2006, 02:06 PM   #4
(female)

appleandeve HB User

Yeah, I'm usually pretty good about thinking before actions, but once you're on a roll and not really listening to your body, just talking to people, you don't really know when you're "full." Experience really is the best. I've learned pretty much every really good lesson the hard way.

Closed Thread