It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
(male)

jdd87 HB User
Slight pain in groin area

Hi, I am pretty darn nervous right now.

3 days ago during one of my routine morning jog I felt a slight pain in my groin area. I ignored it for a while, but 3 days later, the pain is still there.

The area of pain is the muscle (not sure if it is a muscle) above my right testicle. The pain slightly increases when I put light pressure on it.

I did a little research on hernia, but I came out even more confused, and nervous.

So do I have hernia? what should I do? or did I just strain a muscle down there?

Old 10-11-2006, 08:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: Slight pain in groin area

this could actually be stemming from any number of things.my best advice would be to have your doc take a look at it and just evaluate the area for any issues that he may be able to either see or palpate.i know that probably doesn't sound all that thrilling to you but quite frankly,this really would be the only way to know for sure whats up.my 24 year old son just went thru a bout of epididymitis,he was in alot of pain and didn't see a doc right away because tho he was working(and still at work during this pain ful time)he didn't have insurance.but the pain got to be too much so his girlfriend finally got him to go to the ER.all he needed was two rounds of anti Bs,the first one wasn't strong enough to kick it.they also thought he might have a testicle torsion?this is when,somehow the testicle on the inside actually twists around inside the sac.also very painful.just ging to your primary really would be the best idea.the sooner some things get treated the better.just make that appt,K? and please let me know how this all pans out.good luck,FB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread