It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2006, 01:48 AM   #1
(female)

pixiechopstick HB User
Constantly hungry! !

I hope someone is able to offer some feedback on this problem that has been occuring for over 3 years now.
On and off ill have bouts of being extremely hungry and even when i eat a whole meal i don't get a 'full' feeling and about 30 mins later ill feel hungry again, I'm not eating junk food. This time this bout has last for about 3 weeks, the first week i had to get out of bed every two hours to eat, ( i had one or two pieces of multi bread everytime) Other things that happen all the time not just in bouts are * being unable to sleep on back or stomach because this makes my stomach rumble and seems to make me hungry, i can only sleep in feotal position. * when i'm the slightest bit hungry if i don't eat immediatly, i get a slight headache, but when i eat and take panadol its too late as that slight headache turns into a severe headache with feeling sick in the stomach, sometimes the headaches can last for 2 days.
For a long time i thought i was doing something wrong but now i seriously don't think so. Even if no one is able to provide feedback i'm going to the doctor next week about it.

Old 10-21-2006, 05:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User
Re: Constantly hungry! !

Are you taking digestive enzymes?

Last edited by Sannah; 10-21-2006 at 05:15 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2006, 05:52 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

ICC HB UserICC HB UserICC HB User

pixiechopstick-----have you ever been tested for diabetes? i ask this since i have had the same on going problem for years. once i was dx with type 2 and knew how to regulate not so much how much i ate but the carbs involved i problem for the most part has subsided unless i am really anxious or depressed. i am diet comtrolled but have had to take alot of steroids and had several injections in the past couple of months wigh raise yur glucose drastically. i'll catch myself now being ravenous after eating an entire meal, check my sugar and sure enoudh it's sky high. just a thought. sometimes nerves does it too but it's not as consistant.

Old 10-21-2006, 05:59 AM   #4
(female)

pixiechopstick HB User

I don't know what digestive enzymes are

My boyfriend thinks it is diabetes aswell, ill probably be tested when i go to the doctor this week

Closed Thread