It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2006, 09:24 PM   #1
(female)

spikyfeline HB User
Unhappy Help!

Hello,
My name is jenn. I am 16 and am quite ill. I have mucsle ache joint pain swelling and sometimes reddness. I will go from 99.5 to 96.5 in a matter of a half an hour then go back up again. I have very low blood pressure. I get dizzy alot and i have short term memory issues i geuss you could call them that. Im loosing weight. Im in tremendous pain all the time.. im always so tired i sleep at ;east 12 hours a day. And my lyphnoids are the size of golf balls on my neck and marbles on my groin I have been diagnoised with tmj but i think there wrong! All my blood test came back ok my sed rate is 8 white blood count normal,red blood count normal-high range, lyme test negative ra factor negative thyroid ok. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!

Old 10-23-2006, 08:06 AM   #2
(female)

lilgogo HB User
Re: Help!

Jen look into candida it is a yeast overgrowth in your body. My cousin had this problem and it took years fot the doctors to diagnose. She had lost a ton of weight was tired all the time had irritable bowel syndrome. You name it she had it. She was always the one to complain about her health. She was recommended to a natural alternative type doctor who save her life. He changed her diet. She had to stay away from anything with yeast in it and anything that would allow yeast to continue to grow in her body. Yeast like sugar. Its a hard thing to do but the best thing to help you feel better. There is a book called feast without yeast which has recipes in it and talks about the problems yeast can cause. This might help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2006, 09:36 AM   #3
(female)

spikyfeline HB User

Awe, thank you i thought no one was going to respond

Old 10-23-2006, 12:53 PM   #4
(female)

DX- HB User

Jenn,

Have you been seeing the same doctor for all these tests and results? Or have you seen the same KIND of doctor?

If it's your primary care who has been missing your diagnosis, consider seeing another primary care doctor. Also, think about getting an opinion from another specialty -- a rheumatologist for example, or even an endocrinologist.

Make sure you get copies of your test results to take with you. Keep copies for yourself, too, and begin researching some of the results. Look up words and phrases you don't understand, and compare symptoms to results. For example you can look up your sed rate and compare it to lymphoid problems and what those sed rates might be.

As long as you keep moving toward something, it will be helpful to you. It may take awhile to get your answers, but you'll feel better about it because you'll be controlling the flow of information.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Old 10-23-2006, 01:02 PM   #5
(female)

spikyfeline HB User

ive been to a ear nose n throat guy a special dentist n to diffrent primary ones

Closed Thread