Ok Hi! Thanks for any help you give me and I hope I can trace the problem, sorry for any typos I want to type this quick so I can get back to resting.
As of the last four days I have had a sharp Lower Abdominal pain, I don't really know how to discribe it, and infact I can be precise where it is, but I am pretty sure it is Lower Abdominal, just before the groin. I will try and give as much info as I know:
- Increases when drinking anything (water hurts more than other drinks)
- Sometimes goes away after walking a distance, yet to return about a hour later
- The pain is pretty much constant and does not have degrees of pain, it is either there or not.
- I "think" warm water (such as a bath) makes it feel better, but it might be just my mind being off it.
- I have not been sick, however I have not been eating so I don't know if one goes with one.
- I can pass stolls fine, however as far as I can tell they may have dark patchs in (maybe blood?)
- The pain increases when sitting at certain angles
- Tea seems to help it for a few moments
- I drink a scary amount of Caffine related drinks [Excess of 4 liters of cola a day]
- I do not think it is Wind, I have not had increased farts or burps!
- Pain is pretty bad, I have been trying to keep a smile on and what not, but to be honest it bloody well hurts!
I have no known illness \ ect and would just like to see what people think it might be. I find I can't sleep withouy being woke up less than a hour later due to the pain