It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2007, 03:58 PM   #1
(male)

tvcokecan HB User
Lower Abdominal pain

Ok Hi! Thanks for any help you give me and I hope I can trace the problem, sorry for any typos I want to type this quick so I can get back to resting.

As of the last four days I have had a sharp Lower Abdominal pain, I don't really know how to discribe it, and infact I can be precise where it is, but I am pretty sure it is Lower Abdominal, just before the groin. I will try and give as much info as I know:
  • Increases when drinking anything (water hurts more than other drinks)
  • Sometimes goes away after walking a distance, yet to return about a hour later
  • The pain is pretty much constant and does not have degrees of pain, it is either there or not.
  • I "think" warm water (such as a bath) makes it feel better, but it might be just my mind being off it.
  • I have not been sick, however I have not been eating so I don't know if one goes with one.
  • I can pass stolls fine, however as far as I can tell they may have dark patchs in (maybe blood?)
  • The pain increases when sitting at certain angles
  • Tea seems to help it for a few moments
  • I drink a scary amount of Caffine related drinks [Excess of 4 liters of cola a day]
  • I do not think it is Wind, I have not had increased farts or burps!
  • Pain is pretty bad, I have been trying to keep a smile on and what not, but to be honest it bloody well hurts!

I have no known illness \ ect and would just like to see what people think it might be. I find I can't sleep withouy being woke up less than a hour later due to the pain

Last edited by tvcokecan; 02-22-2007 at 04:04 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #2
(male)

tvcokecan HB User
Re: Lower Abdominal pain

Ok I don't know if it is connected by it all went today, the first day I woke up feeling fine, (and gee did I sleep well!) but as of about 30 mins ago I got a very sharp pain in my right side, it hurt more as I breathed, I can still fill it, and breathing feels odd, but the main really bad pain went after about 10 mins.

Old 02-25-2007, 05:33 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Lower Abdominal pain

Given that you are not sick, sounds like it could be a hernia. A friend of mine had one and the symptoms aound the same as yours....bad pain means it could be trapped in the muscle.. good to get it checked.

Closed Thread