It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2007, 08:00 PM   #1
(male)

willie125 HB User
Red face Bizarre hair problem

Several weeks ago in the midst of a head lice outbreak at my daughter's school she called me to the bathroom to observe something in her hair. We surely thought it to be lice which was confirmed by the school nurse. After several treatments we began to have concerns because the nits were just not being removed from her hair. We have been to the doctor who has told us that the golden colored lumps on her hair folicles are not nits and she doesn to have lice. But neither he nor any of the other physicians in his practice know what they are even after viewing under a microscope. Weeks have passed and they are still present. We have been to hair solons to see if they might be to able to offer any possible solution all to no avail. This is now presenting no small degree of trauma to my poor child. If anyone out there can help us to solve this riddle and remove this blight I will be forever grateful. The lumps are small do occur near the scalp, and appear multiple times on a given strand of hair. No one else in our home has manifested any of these things. In addition the manifestation appears constant neither increasing in severity nor decreasing

Last edited by willie125; 04-10-2007 at 08:06 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread