It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2007, 05:48 AM   #1
(female)

Yodi HB User
Stomach always feels full

It started a few months ago, my stomach feels full ALL the time and bloated. It's very uncomfortable. I also still crave food, but when I eat my stomache hurts so bad I have to make myself throw up the food. I really don't have any other symptoms, bowel movements are fine and haven't changed even when my stomach started hurting. I'm over weight and am curently taking anti-depressants. No headaches or heartburn or lower abdomen pain. Can anyone give me Ideas about what this Is? Is It fixible on my own or do I need to force myself to go to the doctor? Thank You!!

Yodi

Old 05-02-2007, 06:23 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Stomach always feels full

Force yourself to go to the doctor. This needs looking at, At the very least it sounds like a gastritis, which can lead to ulcers and even stomach cancer. Go and get it checked out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2007, 07:11 AM   #3
(female)

klp86 HB User
Re: Stomach always feels full

you should definitely go to a doctor. I have gastroparesis that makes me feel full all the time and throw up. Its treatable and easily tested for. You just eat eggs that have some kind of dye in them (that you can't taste) and then you lay there while they take pictures of your stomach--completely painless.

Closed Thread