It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2007, 09:33 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

butrfligirl28 HB Userbutrfligirl28 HB User
Unhappy Left Side Front & Back Pain w/ Severe Fatigue

Hi Everyone,

I have been having episodes of bad left, lower abdominal pain. The pain gets so bad, it hurts in the back as well. I have been suffering from severe fatigue, but attributed this to a surgery I had 6 weeks ago. Maybe not?? Anyone have any ideas what would cause severe lower left abdominal pain, fatigue, abdominal swelling on that side, back pain on left side? I know it's a big list of symptoms, but I am out of work today it is so bad, and I need some ideas as to who to see, what it could be, ect.

Thank you. I really appreciate any ideas.

Old 07-22-2007, 02:43 AM   #2
(male)

Nexis HB User
Re: Left Side Front & Back Pain w/ Severe Fatigue

Could you specify other symptoms you may be having?

What was your surgery for?

Go back to your doctor and have it examined.

I have the same issue with the severe fatigue and left lower abdominal pain, including the lower back pain, low blood pressure, body swelling, etc... I am getting tests done for Hypothyroid and Addison's Disease.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2007, 04:35 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

butrfligirl28 HB Userbutrfligirl28 HB User
Re: Left Side Front & Back Pain w/ Severe Fatigue

Thank you for your response. I do have some loose stools right around the time it's hurting very bad, and have also had near daily headaches. I did go to the doctor and without even examining me, he said it was colon spasms caused by stress? Could be, but I am unsure. This was a GI doc, and he said I was too young to have any serious colon issues, I am 30 years old. I know that if it continues, I may need to look into this further, but it seems to come and go. Any results back from your tests?

Closed Thread