It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #1
(male)

lollypopguild HB User
A Warm stomach that feels like it's in the hot sun at all times-What's the diagnosis?

For a few years now I have had a exceedingly warm stomach. i do have psorasis that breaks out every once in a great while. So my hunch is that it has something to do with Psorasis.

Now if I put ice cubes on it, this will cool it down temporarily. But as soon as the cool temperature passes I am back to that warm feeling.

Also I notice the same heat on the top of my head and the side of my ears.
Is this Psorasis that is trying to find other places to spread since I don't scratch my hands or arms?

What the hell could be going on? Thanks a million if you can shed any light on this predicament

Old 09-01-2007, 07:47 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

deepblues HB User
Re: A Warm stomach that feels like it's in the hot sun at all times-What's the diagno

You don't say how hot the skin feels when you touch it. Is it mildly warmer than the rest of your skin or hot enough to feel feverish or appear reddish? I can't shed much light I'm afraid. I've had occasional hot spots but no chronic ones. I don't know about skin conditions except acne. You really ought to see a doctor if it's bothering you this much. Sorry I can't be more help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2007, 01:25 AM   #3
(male)

lollypopguild HB User
Re: A Warm stomach that feels like it's in the hot sun at all times-What's the diagno

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepblues View Post
You don't say how hot the skin feels when you touch it. Is it mildly warmer than the rest of your skin or hot enough to feel feverish or appear reddish? I can't shed much light I'm afraid. I've had occasional hot spots but no chronic ones. I don't know about skin conditions except acne. You really ought to see a doctor if it's bothering you this much. Sorry I can't be more help.
The Doctor can't do anything about it. I have been down this road before.

Closed Thread