It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2007, 01:15 PM   #1
(male)

BigBen1121 HB User
Prolonged headache and other symtoms

basiccly ive had this headache starting last night around 8pm and still had it when i woke up to go to school today. It has been so unbearable that i was forced to go to bed early last night and i coudnt make it to school today. Now i also have aches all over my body, a throat thats starting to get soar. im constantly tired, and im not eating as much as i ussaly do, ive only been able to have a bowl of easy mac today which is not alot for me (6'5 210pds Wrestler, football player) Now last weekend friday all through saturday i was achy and tired almost to the point where i didnt go to my football game that friday night, But sunday, monday and tuesday, (up until about 8pm) i was perfectly fine. Now one of my team mates might of had mono but im not sure how i coudove gotten it from him considering i have had any kind of contact with him other than maybe hitting in a football drill. Does any one have any ideas of what i might have or be getting? I hope its not mono because it would take me out of football for a while

Old 10-04-2007, 03:17 PM   #2
(female)

jennifer222 HB User
Re: Prolonged headache and other symtoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBen1121 View Post
basiccly ive had this headache starting last night around 8pm and still had it when i woke up to go to school today. It has been so unbearable that i was forced to go to bed early last night and i coudnt make it to school today. Now i also have aches all over my body, a throat thats starting to get soar. im constantly tired, and im not eating as much as i ussaly do, ive only been able to have a bowl of easy mac today which is not alot for me (6'5 210pds Wrestler, football player) Now last weekend friday all through saturday i was achy and tired almost to the point where i didnt go to my football game that friday night, But sunday, monday and tuesday, (up until about 8pm) i was perfectly fine. Now one of my team mates might of had mono but im not sure how i coudove gotten it from him considering i have had any kind of contact with him other than maybe hitting in a football drill. Does any one have any ideas of what i might have or be getting? I hope its not mono because it would take me out of football for a while

My advice would be to go to a doctor, school nurse, or urgent care and see what is wrong with you. They can do blood tests to find out if you have mono or something else. Illness is nothing to mess with and the sooner you get it taken care of the better you will feel and the sooner you will heal.

Hope you feel better soon!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread