Re: Got Shocked By Electrical Cord
Hope it's not too late to give you my two cents.
I plugged in a CD Walkman adapter next to my bed. When I plugged it out my thumb touched the metal part of the plug and I was shocked. I saw my thumb turn in to different colors but it didn't hurt more like a state of shock. No pun intended. In fact very weirdly it felt good. I laughed after the shock was over. (My thumb turned purple and blue and pink and back to regular skin color in a split second)
This type of thing happened twice again. I don't seem to recall how though.
Point is. I'm fine! I think you should contact your doctor though. I didn't
I was 10. And I was too busy laughing.
Last edited by want2seed; 04-07-2008 at 06:39 AM.