It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
(female)

peeling palms HB User
Peeling hands and feet

Hey everybody suffering from peeling skin on palms of hands (starting with small pustules) and both sides of both feet that occur together every few months… I went to the doctor years ago because no matter what food plan and exercise I did I could not lose weight. I read somewhere that if your body contains a access amount of yeast (Amblican/Candidiasis) it could prevent you from losing weight. I took a test (cost about $400.00 and not covered by insurance) and the test came back inconclusive. My Doctor told me by law he had to prescribe me oral Lamisil which he was not happy about due to back then the side effects were possible liver damage and I would be required to take monthly blood tests for my liver function (he was a homeopathic general practitioner). Years later I was suffering from constant yeast infections which is common to diabetics who eat a lot of sugar and starch (which turns to sugar), yellow thick toenails nails (have lost my left pincky toe nail a couple of times) and starting experiencing small pustules on the palms of my hands which burned and itched and eventually turned into large pieces of skin peeling off and also large pieces of skin peeling off from both side of both my feet. I am convinced that the condition is again due to too much yeast in my system therefore showing up as a fungal infection over and over again. My latest doctor has prescribed me oral Lamisil 250 MG one per day for 90 days (generic is Terbinafine) and assured me it’s not the same monster drug it used to be years ago. I took Monistat 3 and will finish on Tuesday and will then begin the Terbinifine for 90 days while watching what I eat (no sugar and no starch…general rule: if it’s white don’t eat it) and I am confident I will clear up any internal fungus and I will also begin to lose the weight. I am really excited to begin this process and will let you know how I do!

Last edited by moderator2; 05-31-2009 at 02:59 PM. Reason: posted contact info - please read the posting rules

The Following User Says Thank You to peeling palms For This Useful Post:
rhondad (07-13-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread