It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
(female)

xkrisxkrypticx HB User
Question Blurry vision and loss of hearing

Ok, so I don't know where this would go, so I'm just going to post here.

Two years ago I was in a gas station buying a drink and all of a sudden my vision started getting fuzzy and I felt like I was going to faint. I lost my hearing, and instead heard what sounded like muffled static on a tv, but it was coming from inside my head. I could tell. I felt like I was going to pass out and so I just left the store and jumped into my moms car.

That was the first time I experienced it, but surely not the last.

I got my appendix taken out that summer, and we thought that my little dizzy spells were over, so I went to my grandpa's for two weeks. Bad decision. I was sick for a week while I was there. The dizzyness returned, and I almost passed out in the grocery store and in the shower.

i've dealt with it alot since then, but it has never been as bad as it was this morning. I couldn't even stand long enough to dress myself after my shower. I layed on the floor for what must have been thirty minutes. I thougth it was because I was hungry, but when I tried to eat I felt like puking.

I don't know whats going on, and it scares me. I'm only fifteen. I should be healthy as a horse, but I'm not. I know somethings wrong. It's like all the warmth drains from my body, I get as pale as a ghost, and sometimes my head usually starts to hurt, so I have to stop moving and lean up against something and close my eyes, and it normally passes, but lately its been getting more and more persistent. My mom manages a doctors office, so i'm going to tell her when she gets home, and i'll probably go and see the doctor, but I still want to know your opinion. Whats wrong with me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread