I was stung by a bee on my finger for the first time last Tuesday
I was told the pain and swelling would go down within 24 hours and the mark left behind after the sting was removed would fade within the same time.
It has been a week and my finger is still swollen, it's still itchy and sometimes painful to put pressure onto it.
Where the sting was removed it became almost like a yellow blister for the first couple of days, but now it looks more like a blood blister, there also seems to be a slight lump under the surface.
As I said I've never been stung by a bee before so I don't know if this is normal or not, just a bit worrying still having pain after a week.
If anyone has any advice I'd be very grateful