It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

Always sick! Help!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
kriss131
(female)

kriss131 HB User
Always sick! Help!

I'm 24 years old and have suffered from unexplained symptoms for many years now. At 18 I had my gall bladder removed. About 2 years later I was diagnosed with sphincter of oddi dysfunction. Most recently I have had intense lower abdominal cramping. After visiting my gyno they decided it was possibly endometriosis and they performed a laproscopy. Everything turned out normal from that and nothing was found. When the pain continued I was referred to a gastroenterologist and a colonoscopy was performed. Again, everything was normal. During this time I have also had a lower abdominal ct scan and ultrasound and everything has came out normal. The doctors have diagnosed it as "pelvic pain syndrome" which just doesn't make sense to me. I also have spells of dizziness, sever nausea, shakiness, fatigue, and weakness. This symptoms happen anywhere from once weekly to probably 3-4 times weekly and it's disrupting my life. Please help me out here! This is driving me crazy! To recap, symptoms are:
*lower abdominal cramping
*nausea
*fatigue
*weakness
*shakiness
*overall ill feeling

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm at the point where I'll try anything.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
stubbiel
(female)

stubbiel HB User
Re: Always sick! Help!

I suggest allergy testing. I was sick for years (not necessarily your symptoms), and was tested last December - found out that I not only have environmental allergies, but I'm allergic to just about everything I was eating. Corn, wheat, soy, dairy, peanuts, chocolate, and tomatoes to name a few things that immediately come to mind. My diet is very restricted now, but I have only been sick twice this year instead of the constant symptoms I was experiencing.

I hope this helps!

Last edited by stubbiel; 12-27-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Old 12-28-2009, 01:59 PM   #3
kriss131
(female)

kriss131 HB User
Re: Always sick! Help!

What kind of symptoms were you having?

Closed Thread