It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board

SEVERE! Tummy pain...

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
Etucker89
(female)

Etucker89 HB User
Exclamation SEVERE! Tummy pain...

I have been having severe stomach pain for the last 3 months. It started happening twice a month and the pain wasn't really that bad, the pain increased to every week and also increased in area(in my stomach and my liver area - also above it, below my breasts in that general area) and the pain got worse, then after a month of that it started to come on everyday, and stop only once in a while. Now its happening all the time for a week now straight, non-stop. The pain is increasing in intensity everyday and is starting to hurt in my back as well. I can't eat because I'm Nauseous. I already had my Gallbladder out so its not that. I've been to the hospital twice with this pain and they give me meds and do some tests and send me home, Saying they can't find anything. I feel they don't care about how much pain I am in. If anyone knows what it is please tell me! My regular doctor is out of town and the pain is so bad I am tempted to go to the ER again. Please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2010, 01:16 AM   #2
AnnD
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User
Re: SEVERE! Tummy pain...

Keep going to the ER until they find out what is wrong with you. Something isn't right and I would hope they would do an MRI to see if there is something going on in there. It can be so many things that might show up with an MRI ...the main thing is not to suffer so much pain. There are so many ducts inside of you that can cause that kind of pain it is just hard to say unless they do an endoscope down your throat into and past your stomach and also an MRI. Who knows but go to the ER when you are in so much pain. good luck.

Closed Thread