It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
(female)

beyc HB User
weird feelings

I have been having a couple of weird feelings.. After telling my dr. he said inner ear symptoms....but I don't know. I have hypothyroidism also. I get the feeling that I am spinning....like a trembling feeling almost as if a helicopter is overhead or I'm standing beside the washing machine going into the spin cycle. I know that sounds crazy, but I hope there is somebody else out there that can relate to this. At times I feel a cold rush come over me several times a day. Like if you've been given IV dye you get that warm rush feeling except its a cold feeling instead. Help....somebody.... Thank you

Last edited by beyc; 02-22-2010 at 08:26 PM. Reason: list this under inner ear problems

Old 02-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #2
(female)

beyc HB User
Question Re: weird feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyc View Post
I have been having a couple of weird feelings.. After telling my dr. he said inner ear symptoms....but I don't know. I have hypothyroidism also. I get the feeling that I am spinning....like a trembling feeling almost as if a helicopter is overhead or I'm standing beside the washing machine going into the spin cycle. I know that sounds crazy, but I hope there is somebody else out there that can relate to this. At times I feel a cold rush come over me several times a day. Like if you've been given IV dye you get that warm rush feeling except its a cold feeling instead. Help....somebody.... Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2010, 01:58 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

AuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB UserAuntieLeela HB User
Re: weird feelings

It sounds like hypo symptoms to me, especially the "cold flash", when did you get your levels last checked?

Vertigo is common in inner ear infections, and fever can cause chills, any fever that you know of? Ear or jaw pain? Headache?

Last edited by AuntieLeela; 02-21-2010 at 01:59 AM.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:20 PM   #4
(female)

beyc HB User
Re: weird feelings

k
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntieLeela View Post
It sounds like hypo symptoms to me, especially the "cold flash", when did you get your levels last checked?

Vertigo is common in inner ear infections, and fever can cause chills, any fever that you know of? Ear or jaw pain? Headache?
I had the levels checked last week, WNL. No fever, its not chills its just this weird feeling....hard to explain. no ear or jaw pain. No headaches. What about the feelings of moving when youre not moving. I have asked my husband before...Are you shaking your feet making the bed move...NO. Its really strange. But thanks for your reply.....Maybe I'm the only crazy one!!!!! LOL

Closed Thread