It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
(male)

JinKazama HB User
Unhappy Oral Diseases? (HELP PLEASE)

Hi. I'm 18 years old. In my life I am not proud to say I have exhibited very poor oral health, but I'm here for help. Right now I'm brushing more frequently etc. and Instead of normal toothpaste I use OraMD (I THINK it has been helping with the bleeding). (you can google it and look up reviews on amazon etc.) Now I'm not expecting an overnight miracle but I've been using it for about 2 weeks now. Now here's actual details of my situation. My gums bleed profusely whenever I brush my teeth and I have a big bump (or pimple) on my gum. Its dead center on the gums above my top row of teeth and its usually a dark red color like a bruise. I think its filled with liquid and I have popped it before and then rinsed my moth with peroxide but it never fully left. Yesterday I looked at it and it had yellow pus or mucus over it. (picture at bottom of post)I brushed my teeth and gums and then rinsed my mouth with a good amount of OraMD. Also right now I have a small random cut or abrasion in my mouth on my top gums and it seems to be a little yellow aswell. I don't understand it but, I get random cuts on my gums sometimes that sting and I have NO idea where they come from. Advice anyone? I was thinking about starting to brush with normal toothpaste and OraMD and also starting to use Listerine. Please give me any advice, incite or material you feel would help. I appreciate you reading all of this VERY much.

< edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 04-05-2010 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Please don't post links to pictures or images, per Posting Policy, Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2010, 09:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: Oral Diseases? (HELP PLEASE)

While I am pleased that you have improved your oral hygene, you need to get into a dentist.......NOW. It sounds like you have an issue with your gums-which are important for your teeth. And having a pus fillled pocket isn't good. That tells you that you have an infection. Infections need to be dealt with especially in your mouth as it's close to your brain and you don't want it spreading anywhere else. So please make an appointment with your dentist-sooner rather than later. I would rinse your mouth with warm salt water and see if that doesn't help it some...but you need to get that seen to.

Closed Thread