It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
(female)

shazalyla HB User
Unhappy I vomited neon yellow this morning.....

Female, aged 20 years old.
Height: 173cm Weight: 66kg
I have been feeling different for a few months now.. My symptoms include 20kg weight loss over a period of 4 months, with no change in eating/exercise habits, tiredness, migraines, nausea in the morning but I don't usually vomit at all, gas, lower right and upper right abdominal pain, lower left abdominal cramps, when I put pressure on the upper right below my ribs, it feels tender and strange, but not sore, and hurts the lower left.

This morning at 6am I vomited once only, it was neon yellow, no food at all, though I ate last night at 8pm and have not "digested" that yet.

I have noticed I have a strange spotty patch under my left eye, but not under my right. It has been there since last year some time.

I frequently have both diarrhea and constipation, sometimes at the same time. My underarms ache frequently also, just like a dull ache.

3 weeks ago, randomly, for a whole day I was dizzy and lightheaded, experiencing something like 'tunnel vision'. I did a home blood pressure test and my blood pressure was at 58/90, and then the next morning it was 58/140 and I was no longer dizzy.

I frequently get like a thick kind of mucous at the back of my throat as well, it's really sticky and thick.

I currently take 1 Zantac tablet, 2x 25mg phenergan & ventolin before bed time and Nexium in the morning if needed, though it doesnt seem to help.

Usually I feel a lot better later in the day, and cannot usually eat until about midday, though when I wake up I can tolerate coffee.
I also get the hiccups a lot, expecially when I wake up in the morning, and they can go for up to 2 hours.

I have had blood tests to test for iron/anemia, infections, clotting problems, blood cancers, and immune system disorders, also liver function and kidney function - all was apparently fine. I have had a breath test for H Pylori bacteria/peptic ulcer, I have also had a lower abdominal ultrasound of the ovaries, uterus and kidneys. All fine.

I have completed a full course of antibiotics as well but it doesn't seem to have helped at all.

Please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread