It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
(female)

missorganic HB User
Vitamins got rid of my PMDD

I'm turning 30, and my entire life I've always had irregular periods. In my mid-20's my cycle started to become worse and worse, I would have to endure about 2 weeks of pms, and a lot of the time my period would be delayed up to 8 or 9 weeks! 2 weeks before my period I would become incredibly bloated, my appetite completely out of control, breast pain, tired, sluggish, severe depression/mood swings, all the awful symptoms of pms. And this would last up to 14 days before my period would finally come. I never wanted to use birth control to regulate it because i had heard that it could cause fertility issues later in life. I'm all about natural remedies, unless absolutely necessary.

In the past few years my pms had become unbearable, and I would see all the commercials for birth control pills claiming to treat PMDD, the more severe form of pms. I decided to look into natural remedies, and found a great multi-vitamin at whole foods that is specifically for women, its by Rainbow Light. This multi has completely changed my life, I've been taking it for 5 months now and my period is always on time, every 35 days. I can actually mark the date now and it comes like clockwork, I've never had it like that before. Not having a period every month might sound like heaven to some, but when you have severe pms in place of an actual period you'd trade it in for a regular period any day.

Not only is it regular, but all the awful pms symptoms have almost disappeared. Only a couple of days (not 14!) before I will have minor bloating, but i do not have the food cravings, the fatigue, or depression anymore. I'm much happier, and feel like my system is finally in harmony. After years of suffering I've finally found a natural supplement that is good for me in more ways than one.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread