It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
(female)

craftyone HB User
foggy mind & numbness around head

My head is numb around it and I cannot think straight. Can you help me? < edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 06-06-2010 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Please do not post contact information, such as phone, email address or name.

Old 06-06-2010, 04:43 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: foggymind & numbnessaround head

this would usually be tied to either one of two things, either a nerve issue or a bloodflow issue(or possible combo of?). these would be the very basic things that any loss of sensory/numbness would be from? in THIS particular case, only becasue of the accompaning confusion, i would at the very least here go to the local ER and at be evaluated there for a possible vascular problem soon? anything vascular simply needs earlier finding and treatment. this simply needs ruling out or in as the possible problem. if this is NOT it, then it could be more of a nerve issue. but that vascular possible IS really critical to rule out/in as soon as you can.

this just is not anything that one would consider 'normal" to just have happen? this is the main reason you need to maybe obtain a CT to rule out possible stroke or bloodclot or anything else truely life threatening. when it simply comes to the human body, you really really just do NOT truely know what is actually 'going on' in any area really until you at least obtain an inner type of scan?

hopefully this is not something vascular that is an immediate threat to you, but DO get yourself to at least an ER as soon as possible. you just need to make sure with this. please let me know how you are doing. FB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread