It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
(male)

a rear HB User
Unhappy lower right side rib pain any info or opinions or if you have had this pain

i have had this pain for almost 4 years now on and off its a sharp like stabbing pain on the right side of my body. (lower right side ribs) and when it comes on it hits hard maiking it diffcult to breath i start breathing heavier than normal. i been to sharp grossmont hospital out in la mesa california area seeing how im only a few miles from them. they have taken blood did an xray pressed on it where i said it hurt and still nothing ive gone to see them many times and my last visit which was 2 months ago my nurse i had explained to me that it could possibly be costochondritus i was told its an inflamation of cartilidge and the taking ibeuprofin or motrin could help it stop hurting. i need other peoples opinions or if you have had this same pain and know what it could be please let me know im very intrested in what it can be. all though it would probly help alot if i had health insurance but i dont cause i cant afford it =( so i have a huge outstanding bill with sharp.

Old 06-08-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: lower right side rib pain any info or opinions or if you have had this pain

Maybe gallstones?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #3
(male)

a rear HB User

i dunno my nurse said it could be chostocondritus like inflamatory of the cartalidge in between the ribs. she said its most comonly found in women and young men. but this is wierd its never hurt for more then 1 day and its been hurting for 2 now the pain flux's from minor to very painful, as i type this it hurts like hell.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:48 AM   #4
(male)

titansmuts HB User

hi there yes i have the same pain and been for scans and blood tests but nothing found and find when i drive it gets worse and after i eat they first thought it was gaul stones but scan did not pick up anything can anyone please help as ive had this for about one year thanks

Closed Thread