It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
(male)

darryl1963 HB User
please advise very worried

Hello,

My wife is having some odd feelings and she is very worried so I thought I would try to get some points o views from this forum. I will discribe things as best I can and my wife as been to the doctor and is going tomorrow for a consoltaion on the results.

My wifes as been treated for numbness and a tingling feeling in her thigh also there was some pain ( not all the time ) in her hip area on the same side. She as had this for months and as been going to get this lookedinto since November last year. She as had a mri scan and tomorrow we see the doctor about there findings.
The problem is since November my wife as told me that her are and elbow on the same side as her thigh problem, feel cold and wet, her shoulder feels like she as a wet towel over it and her elbow feels the same. She is also telling me she feels cold and finds it hard to keep warm at times.

Last night she was very upset and told m of a new feeling thats scared her, when she is sat down about 1 or 2 a day she feels light headed it last for around 30 secounds.
It started when she had to go for her mri scan back in November last year she was extremly anxious and worried sick and when she got to the hospital and went in the room she went all dizzy since then its happend 1 or 2 times aday. Could this be due to stress as it as not happened before.

I am worried sick myself and am trying to put my wifes mind at ease, the fact all this is going on and we yet don't know what the reasons are make it worse. My wife fears it might be serious if there is anyone who can give me some idea of what my cause the above that would be great.

The doctor she is seeing tomorrow does not know about the elbow and are coldnes and wet feeling or the dizziness we will tell him tomorrow.

Are all the symtoms conected?
Please advise

Darryl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread