It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
(male)

nikintheweekly HB User
Exclamation Weird feeling like im about to have a seizure

Today while i was standing in line i got this very unusual sensation that started from my neck to my head. like an uncontrollable twitch like i was going to have a seizure. it felt like my eyes were starting to twitch and a wave of like anxious type feeling... and now its been going on and off. i've also noticed my thumb on my left had gets a weak feeling and will twitch randomly. mostly when im on my laptop.. im pretty scared and not sure what i should do. im afraid to go somewhere or be alone right now i dont want something bad to happen... if anyone please can give me any insight.. every search i get goes to anxiety or people who have situations for years..

Old 04-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #2
(female)

cindyatmb64 HB User
Re: Weird feeling like im about to have a seizure

I can't say I know exactly how you feel, but can maybe relate. I, for the first time in my life, had two bad seizures. I was in the hospital for 9 days. They discovered a blood clot in my brain and worsening mastoiditis. I'm still not sure what caused the seizures. Any way, getting back to what you are feeling.......I have felt weird sensations ever since, and it is causing me a lot of anxiety. I am so afraid of having another seizure that I'm not sure sometimes if the anxiety is causing the symptom or vise versa. Right now I can't imagine getting over this, although I'd like to. I was told that some of the meds I'm on could be causing the weakness, but it still scares me. I'm taking ativan for the anxiety, but hope I won't have to forever. Actually starting therapy next week. I hope it helps.

I hope you can get past this as well or at least figure out what is going on. Keep me posted :-)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread