It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2011, 12:54 AM   #1
(male)

TurtleFace HB User
Unhappy Pain and discomfort 3 inches below left breast male

I have had discomfort for a little over a year, 3 inches below my left breast. When I lay on my stomach it feels as if i have a full water bottle is pushing against the inside of my ribs. This weird feeling would only slightly annoy me, but for the last week when I inhale a full breathe the portion that used to feel like simple discomfort is now a sharp pain. I am worried because i keep getting dull pains in my left shoulder as well as throbbing in my lower back. I went to the hospital about a year and a half ago and they ran tests on me and said my liver enzymes were elevated this also has me concerned because I never got the sonogram of my liver to see if it had gotten better I fear that I may be putting something off that potentially could be life threatening.

Old 04-03-2011, 06:37 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Pain and discomfort 3 inches below left breast male

Hi a visit to a health professional might help determine the cause for the pain. If it happens with inhalation sometimes the difficulty is in the lungs. Infection could be there of various types, benign or malignant tumors can cause pain there according to some.
Sometimes things like food additives, drugs or alcohol are a burden to the liver according to some.

Problems with left shoulders are said to be from various things such as a heart difficulty or a nerve difficulty or a shoulder difficulty of various structures in there such as bone, muscle etc.

Tobacco may be a burden to the lungs.

Last edited by sjb; 04-03-2011 at 06:53 AM. Reason: additional comment

The Following User Says Thank You to sjb For This Useful Post:
TurtleFace (04-05-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2011, 12:04 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Pain and discomfort 3 inches below left breast male

Hi you are welcome!

Closed Thread