It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
(female)

wandersabout11 HB User
Symptoms: Dull lower back ache, nausea, bloating, feeling of fullness/forced burps..?

Does anyone know what this could be?? It's causing me a lot of discomfort and I haven't found any information that is helpful through researching. Useful details might be that I'm a 19 year old woman. Thanks-

Old 05-24-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB Userflipfleury HB User
Re: Symptoms: Dull lower back ache, nausea, bloating, feeling of fullness/forced burp

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandersabout11 View Post
Does anyone know what this could be?? It's causing me a lot of discomfort and I haven't found any information that is helpful through researching. Useful details might be that I'm a 19 year old woman. Thanks-
Do you ever have problems with constipation ? Do you experience this around the time of your period ? Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms can be as follows: constipation, diarrhea, constipation alternating with bouts of explosive diarrhea, severe abdominal cramping, bloating, excessive gas and flatulence that can't always be expelled and nausea. The severe abdominal cramping is usually followed by explosive diarrhea and isn't always relieved by multiple trips to the bathroom. Irritable Bowel syndrome is usually worse around the time of your period. Do you get heartburn or indigestion ? Keep a food diary for two weeks and how your body reacts to any particular kinds of foods and what the reaction is and what helps to relieve any kind of pain or discomfort. Do not lie down for at least 2 hours after eating. If you have a problem with constipation try increasing your water intake to 64 oz. a day and your dietary fiber intake to 25- 35 grams a day, exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, don't use laxatives and don't strain or force a bowel movement. If necessary use a glycerin suppository to soften the stool but this should only be done when you haven't had a bowel movement for 3 days. Make it a apart of your morning routine after you eat breakfast and brush your teeth to sit on the toilet to have a bowel movement. Make an appointment to see your primary doctor to have a complete physical including blood work. Be totally honest with your doctor about all your symptoms including how often you have a bowel movement,color,consistency,if there is any blood, how formed it is.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
back pain, bloating, fullness, nausea, woman health