It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
(female)

lexiixxlou HB User
kidney infection antibiotics not working!

hello Im 19 I started with a bladder infection a month ago, went on nitrofur-max. Two weeks later I had horrible kidney pain and went to the ER then went on Ciprofloxacin the same night. It had been around 2 weeks and yesterday I started having pain while i urinate, a few hours later while at work I had blood in my urine. Now it just continues to hurt. This happens quite often atleast a few times a year and I am sick of taking antibiotics and I'd like some advice.

I have also tried apple cider vinegar with the mother, I have also tried different types of teas, cranberry juice sugar free, cranberry pills.

also I do not drink alcohol, soda pop, or caffine. I basically only drink water because everything else give me bladder problems

Last edited by lexiixxlou; 06-16-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: forgot something

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
(male)

Robertlamont80 HB User
Re: kidney infection antibiotics not working!

Has any one in your family had any kidney stones? They can be caused by diet, but they are also caused by genetics and they can be congenial and passed down from your parents or grandparents. Good luck, I hope you can find some kind of relief.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2011, 08:25 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User

Have you seen a urologist? If not that would be a good idea

Old 06-17-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
(female)

lexiixxlou HB User

I have a doctors appointment on june 30th because they cant get me in sooner unless i go back to the ER. No one in my family has had kidney stones and I don't have the luxury of insurance so if the doctor doesnt help I guess ill have to go to a urine doctor.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:18 PM   #5
(female)

Jennifer S HB User

Let me warn you, the very first thing you should do is find out what bacteria it is. I had gotten ecoli first in my bladder, then it moved to my kidney. The doctor did not culture the urine to find out if the antibiotic would kill it. I think infections of the bladder or kidney can generally be killed with some of the broad spectrum antibiotics.

However, once the infection is not killed, it will become resistant. Women very frequently get ecoli infections. but what they dont tell you is that although cranberry juice is good for some infection, its acidic environment will actually allow the ecoli to thrive and double is colony very quickly. I had it for 9 months, it wouldnt go away, and the doc just kept changing the antibiotic. It got into my blood, and almost killed me.

I now do not have function on my adrenal glands. Definatly not a life anyone should have to live. I got it from the cathader used during my tubal. 4 years later, after my hysterectomy I got it again, I was hospitalized 6 times, on IV antibiotics, nothing worked. Partly due to my now immune defieciency, and partly because the bacteria just over takes any antibiotic. It would get better for a day or two then come right back.

I finally headed the word that the lord was speaking to me to find something natural. I began to research, and found out to NOT use cranberry juice, or the AZO standard with cranberries. It's ridicolous how many doctors do not know this. I finally got it to go away with collidal silver. Do some research, but it worked. It actually kills all kinds of bacteria. I am almost certain that you have ecoli. It is very hard to kill, and if cipro didnt do it, that's probably it. I got 2 bottles of collidal silver. Go to an herbal store. take about 2-3 teaspoons a day of the silver. Get 100% cotton balls. Get 1 or 2 cotton balls pretty wet with the silver, and place it between the vaginal lips, right on the uh, I dont know how to say it anyother way, but on the pee hole everynight when you sleep. I know it sounds gross, and it will feel like your adding fuel to the fire as the silver travels up the urethra, but thats it working to kill the bacteria.

the herbalist also put me on a pro-biotic to help restore the good bacteria. the antibiotics will kill all the good bacteria we need. I did this for about 2 weeks, dont just do it once, do it as a regimin for 7 to 14 days. I promise, it will work!!! It saved my life. the kidney pain you are experiencing is from the infection, but if it goes on much longer you will surley get kidney stones. then you will really know what pain is, but infection pain in the kidney can be worse at times, please do this, you do not want your whole life to be changed because of a bladder infection.

I should also warn you to not have intercorse during this time. it adds more bacteria. If you must, have your partner wash first, and you should always, always, always urinate before, and after intercorse. Please listen to me. I have gone through 100's of kidney stones, and infections that have almost killed me. I've been through it, and this works. And remember dont drink anything with an acidic anything in it. Let me know. Good Luck!!

Closed Thread