It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
(female)

HomeMakerMommy HB User
What do I have???

Hello everyone.

Over the last couple of years I have had many mismatched symptoms. If that wasnt frustrating enough, they are also for the most part, unexplainable.

Seizures, Thunderclap Headaches/Cluster Headaches..those have been going on for about 2 years and are still unexplainable. Now to add to those, a mass in my abdomen that keeps coming and going...i keep dropping weight no matter how much i eat...constantly nauseous...and have these terrible bruises on my upper thighs that are increasing in number and severity...have been there for at atleast 3 weeks...

went to the doctor today...he sent out for bloodwork...and for some reason asked me if i had been bleeding randomly out of my gums and other various places and then turned my palms over and said to himself...hmm you dont look TOO pale...what does this mean...i looked up all of my symptoms and they all point to lymphoma..any opinions...HELP

Old 06-22-2011, 11:18 PM   #2
(female)

keshep49 HB Userkeshep49 HB User
Re: What do I have???

I know bruising is a sign of cancer. I hope it's something else tho. Keep us updated, will keep you in my prayers. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2011, 04:41 AM   #3
(male)

Eldwin HB User

Hi HomeMakerMommy,
Did you have any surgery or major illness in those years?
What was you waiting for all these years? Why didn't you went to the doctor when you start headaches and seizures?
Keep updating us with your treatment and recovery.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:31 PM   #4
(female)

HomeMakerMommy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldwin View Post
Hi HomeMakerMommy,
Did you have any surgery or major illness in those years?
What was you waiting for all these years? Why didn't you went to the doctor when you start headaches and seizures?
Keep updating us with your treatment and recovery.

I have. First seizure got me in the ER as I was pregnant when it happened. They were ruled as "pseudo-seizures" after about 6 months.
No surgeries, but I have had a pregnancy and a very serious staph infection.
In order of occurence: Pregnancy, first seizure, (a few after that) staph infection of left eye, and a few more since then..

Closed Thread