It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
(male)

jeff123sports HB User
Exclamation Severe leg pain when sitting and laying down Walking relieves pain

I had nerve damage to my ulnar nerve in my left arm about 4 years ago and since then i have had leg pain in my left calf and behind my knee. The only thing that seems to relieve the pain is walking. The doctors have no clue what is going on. I cant sleep because lying down hurts my leg> Is there anybody out there that has been through similair things? ANd if so what do you do to numb the pain or even ultimately make the pain go away? PLEASE HELP!

Old 07-19-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

shisslak HB Usershisslak HB Usershisslak HB Usershisslak HB Usershisslak HB Usershisslak HB Usershisslak HB User
Re: Severe leg pain when sitting and laying down Walking relieves pain

jeff123sports

Who diagnose the ulnar nerve damage, and what is the belief as what caused the nerve problem. My first guess is if the pain is better when walking but you are unable to sleep because of the pain, than you should be seeing a neurologist and have some test to see if you some how have damaged some nerves in your leg. You may also want to have an MRI of your cervical and thoracic spine done. You may actually have a part of a disk that is sitting on a nerve root.
Let me know how you are doing.

Last edited by shisslak; 07-19-2011 at 11:07 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread