It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
(female)

blablueblee HB User
My foot feels cold inside but isn't to the touch?

Last night my right foot was really bothering me. It felt like it was freezing and it was extremely painful but when someone else would touch it it felt like a normal temperature. This happens to me a few times a year and it's been going on ever since I can remember I'm a teen now. I remember one time when I was about 10 I went to the doctor but they told me it was in my head, but I don't understand how that could be. What do you think is wrong, should I go to the doctor again. It is fine now it always goes away with 10-12 hours but I'm sure it will happen again in about 5 months.

Last edited by mod85; 10-21-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2011, 07:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: My foot feels cold inside but isn't to the touch?

Welcome to the boards.

I too, have that feeling. It is related to your nerves. They can make your feet feel cold inside but not to normal touch. You probably have a nerve that is flaring some. It isn't anything to be worried about as long as it stays on the pattern that it is now. If you get to the point where you are having numb spots or such, get your mom to take you to see a neurologist.

This should go away with time...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread