It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
(female)

mnhatn025 HB User
Constant dull pain/ heaviness chest...help

I'm 25 female...for the past 2 it 3 weeks I have been having a constant dull pain/heaviness feeling in my upper right breast...shoulder area. It makes my right arm feel weak...and my upper back hurt and my neck on that side as well. I'm a little concerned as to what this could be? Was wondering if anyone has had the same issues at all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2011, 05:39 AM   #2
(female)

fionablack HB User
Re: Constant dull pain/ heaviness chest...help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnhatn025 View Post
I'm 25 female...for the past 2 it 3 weeks I have been having a constant dull pain/heaviness feeling in my upper right breast...shoulder area. It makes my right arm feel weak...and my upper back hurt and my neck on that side as well. I'm a little concerned as to what this could be? Was wondering if anyone has had the same issues at all.
did you hurt your back or shoulder because pain radiates to different parts in your body, could also possibly be a bit of a pinched nerve. Im not a Doctor but hope this may help, definately see your Doctor seeing as it is 3 weeks an still bothering you.
Fiona

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #3
(female)

mnhatn025 HB User

Fiona thank you....I don't recall lifting anything that made me go...OUCH...I'm more concerned from the pain in the top part of my chest like above the breast. Although I don't want to...looks as though I may have to see a doctor. Could some serious indigestion cause thus pain?

Old 11-07-2011, 06:48 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

It could be a digestive problem. If antacids relieve it, it probably is digestive.

Or it could be some kind of muscle issue. You can stretch the pectoral muscles by standing in a doorway, putting your elbow and forearm against the doorframe, and stepping through until you feel a light stretch.

Or it could be there's something else going on. But if it's lasted this long, you should probably get it checked out.

Closed Thread