It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2011, 10:14 AM   #1
(male)

21muk HB User
Number of problems

Hi all,

I am new to this site but i have been looking at what others hve been posting for a few months now. Im a male aged 23 from England.

My problem started around 2/3 years ago. I noticed that my testicles was getting very sweaty. Then after a couple of days they became itichy and then sore due to me scratching. I left this for 2 years but came more concerned when my left testicle started hurting. Its more of a dull ache but only in my left testicle not the right one. Ontop of this i was finding it hard to urinate and it was some times painfull.

My 1st visit to the doctor ended up in me providing a urine sample and it was tested for Chlamydia. This came back negitive.

I then left it for a few more weeks possibly 2 months until the symtoms was so bad i went to the out of hours doctors. I seen a lady doctor and told her my symtoms. She asked for a urine sample and seemed to think it was a urine infection. She gave me some antibiotics and told me to ask me doctor to be refered to a specilest because urine infections were rare in men.

I started taking the antibiotics and after 1 full day of taking them i was able to urinate normally again, but the dull ache remained. I finished the antibiotics.

6 months on the dull ache is still in my left testicle but the itiching is ruining my life. Its now all around my testicles, scrotum, legs and arms. It seems to be worst at night and im not able to sleep. Im now falling asleep in the morning and sleeping all day but its not good. I have 2 young children and im not able to spend the time with them like i should be and that is causing me to get upset.

I went to see my doctor again who did check me over. He did a check on my prostate gland and said it felt tender. He checked my testicles but didnt say anything. I was then sent for a DASH screening which is to check for STI's. I gave blood samples for HIV, Chlamydia, Syphilis and i also gave mouth swabs.

The tests all came back negitive.

Since then i have now found a small pea like lump on the top side of my testicle sack. Its near the groin area but its on the right hand side of my body. The problems with the dull ache is on my left hand side.

If anybody can give me any more info regardng this i would be very greatfull. I must add that i have only slept with my partner in the last 4 years but have not been sexually active for the last 6/9 months.

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread