It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
(female)

cantsleep93 HB User
I can't sleep at night.

Hi

I can no longer sleep at night only during the day...i've been getting up at nine a.m. to try and get sleepy at night and i'm working during the day, it's no help....all day i'm tired but as soon as it gets to night it's like i'm a different person i'm anxious and crying and very stressed. i don't know what to do i can't go on like this....i've had some problems with nighttime since I was little but i don't understand why or know what i can do please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #2
(female)

doodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB User
Re: I can't sleep at night.

It sounds as if you have anxiety that is not letting you sleep. I would seek some medical advice to see if a anxiety medication would help. There is no reason we should not be able to sleep at night, there is always some kind of underlying condition that is causing the issues. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-29-2012, 12:33 AM   #3
(female)

twilight time HB User

Have you been to a sleep clinic? That might help. I took ambien for 3 years, but now the dr won't give it to me. I am up all night...........I'm 67.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
(female)

toughgal012 HB Usertoughgal012 HB Usertoughgal012 HB User

Hi cantsleep93, I can't sleep at night myself and have about had it with insomnia. I will fall to sleep most of the time into the late morning hours. I just have to get used to being a late night sleeper. If you can't sleep read a good book, meditate, or watch a dull movie. Your lack of a sleep schedule might be the main issue. If you try to go to be at the same time every night you might get your body used to that routine. Those were just my opinions, and everyone is different in sleep habits, blessings to you for a good nights sleep.

Closed Thread

Tags
anxiety, insomnia, sleep anxiety stress