It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2012, 06:46 AM   #1
(male)

ibstar HB User
Sensitivity in fingers

Hi all.

New poster so please go easy... I did search for the topic but was unable to find it so sorry if this is a repost.

I'm a 24 year old male of asian origin. Not particularly healthy...i'm obese, a smoker, asthmatic and also suffer with eczema and hay fever.

I have started experiencing a very weird sensation in my hands and fingers. I am getting random areas that feel bruised and are sensitive to any pressure. There has been no impact and no other reason for the pain to start. Yesterday, I felt it in my foot as well.

My eczema is normally quite well controlled with prescription cream that I apply very infrequently when it flares up. The past 2-3 weeks have seen it flare up like never before. Usual hotspots (behind knees, elbow where the arm folds) are quite bad but my whole body is really itchy. Back, legs and arms as well as my scalp at times.

Lastly, I have noticed a dull ache in the tip of my penis. It's especially noticeable when I urinate. Urine looks normal, no cloudiness or blood. Naturally, this has concerned me the most. I'm a young(ish) lad and want kids in the future so I don't want anything downstairs malfunctioning.

As I explained - i'm not healthy and realise I'm in the danger zones for a lot of diseases/illnesses caused by obesity/smoking. I'm not asking for any sympathy, but just a bit of kind advice whether these things are symptoms of something sinister.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
eczema, finger, penis