It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
(male)

Smartwater HB User
what else can it be?

Was hoping someone here would be able to help me.
Let me start by saying i dont remember being bit by a tick, and have seen no rashes but i do have a dog and take him for walks daily.

So this is a step by step of the last 2 months for me, this i why i think i may have lyme disease.

Begining of June i get flu like symptoms, The chills, headaces, fever,aches, this lasted about two weeks and it is probably the sickest ive ever been, so i go to the walk in the guy takes a urine sample and says i have a UTI. I get some anti biotics and woke up a few days later feeling 100%

3 days later i wake up and have bells palsy, the left side of my face is droopy for about 2 weeks, however i had jaw pain and headaces for about 4-5 weeks, i was extremly sensitive to cold air and got migranes behind my right ear. I also started to get a sore throat witch has since gone away.

So finally my face is normal, and my jaw/headaces stop, a few days later i wake up and my neck/both shoulders are in alot of pain, cant sleep pain for about a week

Right when that all goes away, both of my hips start to feel extremely weak, getting up from a seated position, walking up the stairs are both pretty hard and at times painful, this is on going for about a week and a half now and hasnt showed any signs of improvement.

Anyone have any idea if this could be lyme disease? The last two months ive just thought they were individual issues in a string of badluck, but im starting to come to the conclusion that its more than a coincidence.

Any feedback would be much appriciated, thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
(female)

Chrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB User
Re: what else can it be?

I don't know if it's lyme disease but it definitely sounds like you got bit by a tic. My father's uncle had the same symptoms and he ended up having lyme disease though. Not trying to scare you.

Closed Thread