It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
(female)

cherylina HB User
hairy arms and legs

hi i am a normal teenager looking for help on about hair on arms and legs. when i started high school people use to laugh about my hairy arms and i didn;t know what to do but someone suggested me to use a shaver so id been shaving my arms. but i found out it wasnt ment for the arms so i use veet and nair hair removal with the spatula but it always leaved hairs no matter how much force i puted in. This was the only way i knew but my hairs grew back so quick in two days. One day i decided to use waxing so i headed to the salon and my legs were fine but few hairs were left on and my arms was a disater alot of my hairs never came off as my hairs were growing in different directions since id been shaving and even after waxing the hairs grew back in a coupleof days. i need help ive tried so many ways even the eplitor,i want something with no pain. beeing hairy is a big issuse you cant enjoy yourself in nice pair of shorts or tank top,please help me and answer

Old 09-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
(female)

Cathy676 HB User
Re: hairy arms and legs

Is your hair dark? You could use a sensitive razor for your arms... and use shaving cream to help.. but yeah your going to be doing it daily. I wouldnt worry about it though.. your arms have hair so what lol.. get some sun and ur hairs will become lighter if they are dark or try bleaching them so they dont look as hairy.. dont let it get to you i bet your beautiful! ...look into what swimmers use to remove there body hair is the only other thing i could think of. Good luck!

Cathy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User
Re: hairy arms and legs

Have you thought about laser hair removal, it is permanent and works best on dark hairs.

Closed Thread