It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
(female)

Lady Samantha HB User
Not sure where to post this issues.

I have an issue that has plagued me for sometime now. Please bear with me while I try to explain. So I have low to no motivation when it comes to doing certain things. I can remember to check my cell phone every morning and remember to make sure my husband gets up for work. When it comes to smaller things I can't remember to do them or I'm just not motivated to do them, I don't know which it is. For example, I can't remember to brush my teeth, take my vitamins or wash my face and put my make up on, gross I know. It's more than that I don't have the will power or motivation to do so either. I don't care to exercise or to always do my dishes. But the little stupid things like go shopping and check my phone every five minutes I can remember. Why is this? Is it that I just don't care or is it that have an actual problem , I really need help. I need to get to the bottom of this, it makes me feel so gross and icky. I can't for the life of me get motivated and remember to do these things. I try things to help me remember to do them but NOTHING WORKS!!

Old 08-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
(female)

HeatherJane HB User
Re: Not sure where to post this issues.

It just happens.
I'm the same, the things which are easy to do that I enjoy doing, I can do in a matter of seconds.
But when it comes to getting off of my arse to actually do something like hoover or dust. I really cannot be bothered. It could just be a priority thing. Nothing's actually wrong.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
(female)

dennisse HB User
Re: Not sure where to post this issues.

ıt might be depression-or not knowing what you want from life-living without goals

Closed Thread