It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
(female)

McDoodleson HB User
Question Weird pain when sneezing...

Hi there,

Before I start, I have a doctors appointment already booked for tomorrow. I just want to know whether I should be seeking medical attention sooner.

About a week ago I went snow boarding for the first time, as you can imaging I spent most of the weekend falling on my backside at fast speeds.

I was sore for the following two days as expected, this pain soon went away and all I'm left with is some leg bruising.

Here is the thing I'm worried about, two days ago I noticed it was painful to cough or sneeze. The pain has been getting worse since, it's coming into spring here and I have been sneezing ALOT! It's now painful to sit and I'm in agony each sneeze.

The pain is in line with my tail bone, though it feels internal. Almost like a bomb is exploding of glass knives inside the area between my tailbone and lower tummy, I guess where my bowel/intestine would be? My tail bone isn't sore to touch, there is no bruising and there is no pain walking or moving around. There was a small amount of blood coming out of two places it shouldn't ... well ... not yet anyway.

Does anyone know ***? should I be okay to wait until tomorrow?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
(female)

McDoodleson HB User
Re: Weird pain when sneezing...

I should also say thanks in advance, I appreciate people taking the time to read this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread