It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
(male)

deedst4r HB User
I don't know what is happening need help!

I have been having these symptoms all week. I have slow/blurry vision. my eyes feel slow to focus and slightly hurt. They feel better when I shut them though. I also have been experiencing slight stomach pain. I don't believe it is hunger related also. I am also feeling lots of light headedness and dizziness. If i drink a TON of water it will go away for a short time. It feels like I am always dehydrated. I drink a normal amount of water and feel dehydrated so it can't just be my water consumption. I was in Mexico and got a parasite about a month ago. I took medicine and it went away (i believe) so this could be it still staying in my system in a small way. I have am taking adderall for my ADD and was taking a workout supplement called Jack-3D but have stopped just incase that was causing this. I have been on a normal diet and do not know why this is happening to me. Please help! Thanks!

Old 09-01-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
(female)

jasmine1221 HB User
Re: I don't know what is happening need help!

I hope you continued to stop Jack 3D, that will definitely cause some problems.

As for the parasite, from what I have been reading, they can cause unbelievable problems.

Even though it has been treated, I would do a parasite cleanse, stay away from sugars, starches and caffeine as parasites love them.

Just in case it's a medical problem, talk to your primary physician, maybe get at CT or MRI of the head.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread