It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
(male)

rcw1 HB User
A newbie

Iwould like to talk to anyone and tell my story. I am probably feeling sorry for myself but here goes
two years ago I was a normal70x year old man with a normal amount of physical strength and ability to run a tractor repair shop(reasonably hard work but doable) in the spring of 2010 I had three heart attacks in seventeen days'
laid in the hospital for 40 days.They discovered that my nervouse system was injured., When I was released I was sent to a nursing home because i could not walk. after 50 days of therapy I could walk a little, enough to be sent home . My personal doctor discovered through various small problems that my immune system had been damaged, I went to more therapy and was coming along when I was diagonosed with spinal stenosis BACK ITO THE WHEEL CHAIR After treatments for months I was able to go back to therapy for awhile meanwhile all the time catching all and every medical problem and not being able to fight it off. (My lungs are only 30% useable due to a chemical accident in 1992) I got so i could walk with a walker for over 100 ft. without resting ,Two months ago I fell twice in eleven days messing up a knee ,cracked two ribs, slashed two elbows and forearms.i just started therapy monday even though I am fighting infection. i have climbed the ladder to good health only to fall flat on my face several times .it is getting to a point where the thought of quitting is present more am\nd more
thank you for listening rcw1

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
(female)

Cathy676 HB User
Re: A newbie

Hey! You sound to be doing your best for 70 years old. Im only 24 and im in worse shape lol. I hope your doing well and are able to recover from your fall.

Much love
Cathy

Closed Thread