It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
(male)

mezanine HB User
Body balance issue with headache

My mother , Age 75 had developed intermittant balance issue ( something like vertigo) about 2 yrs ago. Over the time conditions got worse and now she cannot walk on own at all. In addition she now suffering from severe headache as well.
Our first doctor suspected some issue with ear, and treated with no improvement. Then we were directed to Neuro Surgeon , and MRI taken with some age related issue ( no name mentioned) at the nurve connecting point to Brain. But the recent MRI report came with no problems. We also refered to a physiotherapist, but no improvement after 1.5 years of working .
Time to time she appears to be loosing short term memory as well.

At this point we are not clear what exactly is the issue or what is our next step should be. Any ideas or similar experieces will be a great help for us.
Thanks in advance,
Mezanine.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
2 years of dizziness/unsteadiness body nervous even though I am not ok Marie5605 Adrenal Disorders 1 01-24-2012 09:24 PM
PLEASE Help, One side of body bigger than the other?? mason17 Open to All Other Health Topics 5 12-14-2011 11:23 PM
Musculoskeletal issue??? Daniel1990 Open to All Other Health Topics 3 11-05-2011 10:36 PM
Sinus issue or something else? monraffe1120 Open to All Other Health Topics 0 07-23-2011 07:28 PM
Swelling in Lower Body swapnilnarendra Open to All Other Health Topics 0 06-15-2009 10:39 AM

Tags
balance, head