Hello everyone. This is my first post. I stumbled across this forum in search of intestinal parasites.
Is there anyone here that has ever had a parasite?
I have and I have been treated. I can't swear that they're gone though, I still have some stomach issues on occasion. It's only been three weeks that I've been feeling good, prior to these three weeks, I suffered immensely for three months. It was a Chiropractor that discovered my parasite.
Anyway, how do I know they're gone?
How can I prevent them from coming back?
How do I know if I have passed any? I didn't see anything strange other than normal BM's
I hope I haven't grossed anyone out.