It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
(male)

hero1 HB User
Sore underneath tongue

Hi, I started using dip (tabacco) at the end of april of this year 2012. i used it about maybe a can to two cans a week toward the end of june into july the bottom left side of my tongue had become a little swollen with a noticeable lump no Difference in color or pain, and was there for two week before i went to a doctor who sent me to a dentist who sent me to the oral surgeon, by then i was beyond scared.... The oral surgeon said it was just irritated from the dip and from there i had quit dip then.. it has been two months since then and RECENTLY i bought a new can (*** crazy?) and used it once 5 days ago once 3 days ago and twice 2 days ago and had been drinking on that day.... when i did it 2 days ago it did burn alot around my tongue.. i woke up yesterday and noticed it was a little sore underneath my tongue.. no troubles swallowing, no different changes in skin from what i could see.. but all yesterday i would be pressing down on it to see if the pain had gone away yet and hadnt, i suffer from health anxiety so im very concerned, im only 20 years old and today there is still a little ***** of pain when i feel some spots under the tongue please help!

Old 09-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: Sore underneath tongue

If your dentist says its from using dip.Then to help this problem you must stop using it..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #3
(male)

hero1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenandcats View Post
If your dentist says its from using dip.Then to help this problem you must stop using it..
yes im done with the stuff now... but my worrys are if its the big c word.... idk how it starts out and everyone including my doctor says it take years to build to get it... the oral surgeon says he thinks im too young and that i have not been doing it long enough to get it, but he said that two months ago in july... Do you think its just irritated because i have only done it 4 times since i last quit. it did burn a little while i was doinng it and its still a little sore now

Last edited by hero1; 09-02-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Old 09-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
(female)

pinkrose12 HB User

You will be fine as long as you Quit this habit! You must quit or you always have this issue or possibly develop cancer if you don't quit.

Closed Thread