It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 08:11 AM   #1
(female)

BeHappy123 HB User
Need help!!

Okay so my story is a bit unusual.. here goes. I have been having ongoing leg and feet cramps/spasms for the past year and a half. This all stemmed from me wearing heavy metal combat boots the go about 3 inches past my ankle. The boots are " gothic" and were 5lbs each. I wore them for a day for a long period of time. After that day, I have had cramps and spasms while I am on my feet for a long time. I work as a food runner and cannot work as one for the time being because my cramps get so bad. It starts as a slight twitch in my toes and after walking for a little while the twitches get aggressive and make my toes curl down. After a little bit longer if I continue to surpass the pain, I am forced to walk on the side of my foot because it spasms so bad that my foot literally turns sideways. If I sit down the spasms subside, but when I start walking on it again it comes back. I had minor relief using advil but it still continues. I HAVE SEEN NUMEROUS OF DOCTORS: Orthopedic, Rheumatologist, Sports Medicine Doctor, Neurologist, Physical Therapists, etc etc. The tests that I had done that all came back negative were: Blood Tests, EMG, MRI of calf, MRI of Brain, Compartment Pressure Test, doppler to check for intermittent claudication (even though I am 20 years old!) I am at my wits end, and I can't lead a normal life. Can anyone suggest anything?? I am going back to a neurologist to see if there are any damaged nerves in my leg, regardless of the EMG coming back negative. Maybe they missed it? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OR SUGGEST SOMETHING!!! I can't take this anymore, I am suffering and falling into a deeper depression everyday. My electrolyte count is normal as well it showed it in the blood tests.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread