Need a diagnosis!
22 years old
Have been dealing with a multitude of symptoms without any diagnosis for 8 months.
1. Left Knee pain
- Original diagnosis: Patellofemoral pain syndrome but no evidence and pain worsened with physical therapy.
- Pain when bending, during activity, and after.
- Swelling and warm after activity.
- X-ray and MRI showed no results
- Blood tests all normal. No arthritis. No infection. No anemia.
2. lower Back pain
- Consistent pain regardless of sitting or standing
- began with a supposed strain (2 weeks of pain/stiff) then just pain.
- Pain also moves to stomach somewhat (but not severe)
3. Sick every two weeks
- mild fever of 99.5-99.9
- aches and pains
- swollen tonsils
Taking Vicodin intermittently because gives me severe headaches and makes me dizzy.