It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2012, 07:30 AM   #1
(male)

ThatGuy1988 HB User
fluid in knee now pain is in foot ?????

Here is the problem I was doing a workout (P90 cardio 3-4 it was my 5th day with the 3-4) on a Wednesday, so that night I started to feel a small sharp pain when I straighten my leg but figured it would just go away. Then the next morning my knee was swollen and I found out I had fluid in the knee. All the symptoms fit. So now its Sunday and I been doing what the treatment said but it hasn't gone down much. I will be meeting a doctor tomorrow (Monday).

What my question right now is WHAT'S going on?!?!?!?! I wake up this morning knee still swollen but instead of the pain being in my knee (which I been taking pain pills and was able to rest where it wouldn't hurt so bad) its in my Foot (same leg). Not only that but like I said where I was able to control my pain in the knee somewhat I can't seem to do anything right now to lessen the pain where it is now in my foot. Even now I'm sitting here in pain and I already took a 1 pain killer pill over an hour ago. Any solutions to keep this pain down just until tomorrow?

Last edited by moderator2; 09-16-2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website for any reason

Closed Thread