It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
(female)

ElainaJ HB User
Trying to prepare myself...

Okay, I'm going to try and make this as short as possible.
Originally my doctor sent me to an ENT last month after find a lymph node she wasn't concerned til I told her it had been there about 8 months. The ENT felt the lymph node nd many more and told me he suspected they may just be reactive. After three weeks of antibiotics I had a follow up. There was no change so he did a fine needle biopsy. The results were back in a day and a half and he didnt get enough cells do he ordered a CT I just had that done thursday afternoon, he called me at 8:15pm Thursday night and told me it was in fact lymph nodes in that area and he needed to do an ultrasound guided biopsy to get a better look at the tissue! The office called at 8 am Friday to let me know they were waiting on an appt! My family thinks I am just blowing this off but my doctor doesn't tell me much so I'm past the point of worrying, so I want to know at this point should I be worried? Anyone else been through all this? It did concern me a little that the doctor called that late when the CT was not suppose to be back til Monday!

Last edited by ElainaJ; 10-06-2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: More information

Closed Thread