It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Open to All Other Health Topics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
(male)

pierce2547 HB User
Goal: obtain useful medical help?

I'm having a hard time right now. If you don't want to hear a pity story, please turn away now.
I've been struggling with some health matters now for a good five years solid.
I need to find a doctor that will offer solutions and try to get to the root of my problems. My current doctor and his PA have now become dismissive.
I cannot think straight during parts of the day. I have increasingly tired legs, all the muscles in my legs are tired, all the time. Even when I can get a decent night of sleep, I'm still tired all over the next day.
Just getting to a doctor is hard enough, the driving, the getting dressed and ready, etc. So, whenever I go to a doctor, it needs to be an appointment that gets things done as I have a very limited amount of energy.
I don't even have enough energy to type out the 3 to 4 hundred words that would more accurately describe my situation.
In short, what can I do about getting to a doctor that will ask the right questions.
I don't need more meds. I'm already on Lyrica, Cymbalta, Lunesta, every now and then Klonopin and am about to go on Adderall. I eat good, very low carb and no processed foods, no wheat or corn.

Old 10-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Arrowroot HB User
Re: Goal: obtain useful medical help?

You might want to consider the possibility that you have Lyme disease.

I wish you the best.

Last edited by moderator2; 10-23-2012 at 05:56 AM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website for any reason

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread